Thursday, August 15, 2013

Katelyn's Birthday

Our hot mess turned four years old yesterday!! She is growing up so fast! She wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate her birthday. When Jason got home we loaded the whole crew up and headed over. The kids had a great time. Addy wanted to get as many tickets as possible. Kate wanted to play the games. Nolan just wanted to run away from anyone trying to hold his hand or keep an eye on him! The girls pooled their tickets and got two prizes each. When we got home we sang Happy Birthday to Kate and the kids had cake. It was a chocolate cake with raspberry icing. We didn't have an official party for Kate this year. We are going next weekend to the new American Girl Doll store in Columbus as part of her birthday present. We are going with friends and getting a hotel room. The girls want to get their doll's ears pierced and hair styled. It should be fun. So we had our hands full keeping up with the three of them at Chuck E Cheese and I was terrible and didn't snap ANY action shots, but I got one of the cake...sorry! Katelyn is such a bright, funny, quick-witted, stay in her pajamas all day if I let her, imaginaitive, fun, and dramatic girl! Our lives would be so much more boring without our Katie Roo! I told her last night when I put her to bed, "Katelyn, I am so so happy God gave you to me four years ago!" She just looked at me and said, "Thanks. I am happy God gave you to me! And Bubs!" Poor Addy and Daddy got left out. Being pregnant with Katelyn was a rough go because of all of her health issues, but she came out just perfect. For that we are so thankful. I love my Katie Reese to the moon and back!

No comments: