Thursday, August 15, 2013
GGS
GGS: Glowing Green Smoothie. So I have had a lot of people lately ask me what is in our smoothie we drink every morning. I thought I would post a picture of the smoothie and the recipe. Disclaimer: It is not my recipe. It is from Kimberly Snyder's book called The Beauty Detox Foods. We swear by these smoothies. When we are not at home to make them, we can definitely tell a difference. The Vitamix makes a huge difference when making the smoothie because it makes it more of a juice. We add about six ice cubes to it to make it cold. It really is yummy. We have tried substitutiing some things, but in the end, her recipe seems to work. The girls have tried it and like the taste, but say they can't get over the color of it...bummer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment