Here are a few pictures of our feisty Drake! He is getting better and better the more used to each other we get and the more we establish a routine. He went five whole hours in his crate without crying last night. That is a big feat for us! I read two books about raising and training puppies and I have to say they semi-prepared me, but this has been trial by fire for sure! There is always someone that needs something from me now. Always! Addyson has done really well with Drake. She loves taking him outside and playing with him. Kate is pretty scared of him. His teeth are very sharp and he nips at her a bit because they are more the same size. Nolan doesn't really know what to think of him. Drake just licks him and moves on. Drake has only had a couple of accidents in the house and seems to be learning lots right now. He is able to sit and come on command. It is a lot of hard work, but I know a well mannered and trained dog will be worth it when he is 65 pounds!



