Thursday, February 7, 2013

Colonel Drake de Wolfe (aka- our new puppy)

I forgot to post these cute pictures of the puppies. We are not sure which one is Drake, but they are so cute nonetheless! We are getting Drake on Saturday and we are all so excited! I am flying to Chicago Saturday morning to pick him up at the airport, and then fly back the same day with him under my seat in the airplane. This will be a first for me, but it can't be harder than flying with three kids can it?? I have read two books, purchased a crate, collars, leashes, toys, and dog food and treats, etc. I think we are prepared enough, although I know we won't know exactly what to expect until he arrives! Bring on the Colonel!!! PS- these pictures were taken several weeks ago, maybe even a month ago, so he will be MUCH bigger. He is supposed to be between 7-10 pounds when we get him.

No comments: