
Yesterday was definitely not the best day ever! The girls flooded the bathroom upstairs which in turn flooded the breakfast room downstairs! I came down to find all the water sitting on top of the kitchen table. Yikes!! Right when I was cleaning up the water I smelled burning and didn't know what it was. It turned out to be the washing machine breaking and burning!!! The repair man had just left about 30 minutes before from fixing the broken dryer, so it was quite alarming to learn that the washer was now broken. We just decided to buy a new washer and dryer today instead of trying to fix the washing machine. Oh boy....I guess that is just home ownership! Well, I was determined to make today a better day! It has been a crazy day, but much better. By noon we accomplished: taking Kate to school, going to the post office, going to the seamstress to drop off an order, taking Addy to dance class, picking Kate up from school, picking Addy up from dance, going to the store to pay for the new washer and dryer and set up the delivery, stop into Wal Mart to buy diapers, stopped in to get the girls lunch, and took Addy to school. Whew....what a busy day! I am praying for a restful weekend of doing laundry!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment