Friday, February 10, 2012

Appliances





So after shopping for appliances with the girls in tow, we decided it would be best to get a babysitter the next time (let's just say the games on our phones didn't keep them entertained for long). So Wednesday night we had a babysitter for the girls and went appliance shopping! We finally decided on all the appliances. Here are some pics I took at the appliance store. I don't have a picture of the frig because it wasn't at the store, but I will include a similar one. Ours will have an extra drawer (the drawer is a refrigeration drawer, not freezer). We are going with a Kitchen Aid 36 inch range (we will also have a hood over the range, but I don't have a picture), a microwave/oven/warming drawer combination, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Appliances done, design of the kitchen, done! We are on our way!

No comments: