
Well, this week we are six months pregnant! I just had a check up and everything is going great with baby Nolan. So far I have gained a total of 17 pounds. I am hoping I don't gain a whole lot more, but we shall see. His heart rate sounds great. We don't get another ultrasound unless a health issue comes up, but we get to hear his heart beat every visit. I have to do my gluclose test here in the next couple of weeks. I know the due date will be here before you know it, but I sure am ready. This pregnancy has been the hardest on me by far. I have had constant headaches, belly cramps, fatigue, and just an overall lack of energy! I feel HUGE!! And I don't know if he is sitting higher because he is a boy or what but I have a hard time catching my breath. I am still trying to get to the gym most days and walk on the treadmill or do the eliptical. I just cannot wait to meet this little guy. I know he is going to change the family dynamic all together, but it is going to be awesome! I am enjoying washing and putting away all the little baby boy BLUE clothing!! I can't wait for Nolan's bedding to arrive so that his nursery can start coming together. Here is a 24 week (6 month) belly shot.
1 comment:
You're so tiny!!!
Post a Comment