
From Myrtle Beach, we drove to Charelston, SC. This was our favorite city on our trip!! It was so pretty and the architecture was so neat. We stayed downtown with a bay view and our hotel was very nice. We were all wearing thin at this point of sleeping in the same room, but we made the best of it and stayed an extra night. We enjoyed walking around the city, eating great Southern food, learning the history of the city on a horse drawn carriage tour, and taking a very educational Fort Sumter Ferry Boat Tour!!! We enjoyed a nice dinner out our last night and hit the road the next morning for our 14 hour drive home! What an amazing time we had bonding as a family, getting out of our comfort zone, seeing new sites and cultures, and enjoying lots of laughs together as a family. I know I am biased, but I think I have an amazing family!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment