Monday, June 18, 2012

One month old

Nolan is one month old today! I cannot believe it! He has really gotten big and looks a lot more like a baby and not a newborn! He is starting to stay awake a lot more during the day and sleep more at night. We are up to five hour stretches at night. He is already growing out of some newborn outfits. We moved him from newborn diapers to number 1 diapers. His latest weigh in reveals that he has gained almost THREE pounds. He weighs 9 pounds 12 ounces! He is in the 50%ile for weight. He is still eating well. He is a very gaseous baby! He toots and burps a lot!! He is still a lover boy that loves to be held all the time! The girls are still loving on him all the time! We have taken two walks in the stroller outside and he has fallen asleep both times. He likes to ride in the car if you are moving, he cries when you stop. I am still getting used to having three kiddos around! It is a lot of work, but I am enjoying it!!! We love our little Nolan Keith!

1 comment:

pammy said...

OMG! He has changed so much since I left. Can't wait to hold and love him again. He has that "I need to worry about something" serious look, but he's a charmer.